Logging On to the Connection Software
Changes from the Old Connections Software
- We now use the email address instead of username. You no longer have to remember a username!!
- The password you used on the old system has not been transferred to the new system. This means that before you can log on to the new system, you must request a new password. Follow the instructions to request a new password below.
Enter your email (NOTE to current users, we no longer use usernames) and password and click the login button.
Requesting or Resetting Your Password
To set a password,
- click the "Reset your password" link on the page. You will see this dialog:
- Open the email and click on the link in the email or copy it into your browser.
- Enter your password into the screen that shows.
If you wish to use a language other than English, you may select a language from the language dropdown on the top right of the logon screen.