On November 9, 2016, we will be updrading our Connections software to a completely new version. We believe this new version will be easier for you to use and will make it possible for us to reach many more people around the world for Jesus Christ.
Some important questions:
- When will this happen?
We will turn off our existing system (https://121connectors.com) around 9:00pm November 8, 2016 CDT (2:00 AM October 9, UTC). Our goal is to have the new system up and running by 8:00 pm November 9 (1:00 am November 10, UTC).
- What about inquirers who respond while the system is being upgraded?
All email from inquirers will be queued and will be available to you after we resume operations. Submissions from websites will also be saved during this time.
- Will my current logon and password work in the new system?
No. You will need to create a new password. Also we will no longer be using usernames; your email address will be your logon. (Note: this will only work after the new system is active.) If you are not sure what email address is registered with us, just contact us and we can help.
To reset your password:
1. Go to https://121connectors.com/dashboard/login/password/
2. Enter your email and click
3. Check your email for an email from the system.
4. Click on the link in that email and enter your password.
- How will I log on to the new system?
1. The URL/web address will be the same as before: https://121connectors.com
2. Enter your Email Address and Password and click the login button.
- Do you have training materials?
YES! Go to http://121tools.com/2016-connector-software-tutorials. You will see links to help screens and videos we have prepared to step you through the new system. Even though the new system won’t be available until October 6, you can view the training videos now to get an idea of how the new system will work.
- What if I get stuck? Who do I contact?
Don’t worry, we are here to help you. You can get help by email or phone.
You can call us at 1 417 866 6767 during our office hours (8:00 am – 4:00pm Monday-Friday, CDT). Tell the person who answers that you need help with the connections software. We will have a team standing by to help you.
- I haven’t logged on for a long time, can I still be involved?
OF COURSE! We need your help. However, any connector or coach who hasn’t logged on to the system since July 1, 2015 will be marked inactive. If you want to be reactivated, just drop us an email or call.
You are the key to Project 100Million! As of this writing, together we have touched over 227,000 people with personal discipleship messages! Thank you so much for being a part of this effort. This endeavor would never happen without people like you who love the Lord and are willing to give their time to help others come to Jesus.
May God Richly Bless You!
121 Connections Manager.