Enrolling as a 1-2-1 Connector
The first step in becoming a 1-2-1 Connector is to pray! We believe each of our "Connectors" is called by God to this ministry. Connectors' minister to people from all over the world, and many of the people who come to us are desperately looking for help, hope and someone to care. We are not professional counselors, but we are people who love God and love people! We believe the "Inquirers" who find our web page and write have been led by God to our site. You will be "God's voice" to those that write! You can make an eternal difference in their lives!
The second step to becoming a 1-2-1-Connector is to fill out the application. You can find the application here: 1-2-1 Connector Application.
- After you fill out the application your will receive an automated email with instructions on how to create a password for your account.
- Our Connections manager will review the form and contact the person you have listed as your reference.
- You will be informed by our manager when you are approved and then you will be assigned to a connector team.
- We ask for your patience as we work through your application. I’m sure you understand the importance of the approval process. Thousands of people contact us looking for answers to life questions and we want to put them in contact with Christian believers who are spiritually mature and truly able to minister the love of God to them. Often the speed of approval depends on how quickly we receive information from the person you listed as your ministry or pastoral reference.
After you have been approved, you will need to study our training materials. We have provided both articles and videos to help you learn not only the technical side of our software but also some basic ground rules on replying to an Inquirer. Here is a list of required articles:
- Statement of Faith
- 1-2-1 Connector Priorities
- Basic Ground Rules - Replying to Inquirers
- Limits to Information shared with an Inquirer
- 1-2-1 Connector expectations
- Reply Templates
- Connector Software Tutorials